Wednesday, August 20, 2008

How to Move On

I've been wondering how to move on in this blog. There hasn't been a day when I don't think about Julia and her family. Wondering how they are doing, why this happened, and the injustice of it all. With that said I know Julia would not want us to wallow, and would prefer to be celebrated!

And I'm just a little feisty.. so this weekend I'm going to be making "CANCER SUCKS" buttons. If you would like one, let me know! And if you would like it to read the way Lexy says it..just let me know (I'm trying to keep this family friendly!..lol)

Here's to you Julia!

Stay tuned for pics of Isabelle's big 5 month birthday!!

2 comments:

Veronique said...

I'm feeling the same way. Not sure what to write about or what to do. I know that is not what Julia wanted for us, but right now the injustice of is all is just consuming me.
We WILL bounce back and make Julia proud!
Happy 5 months to your little cutie pie!

Karen @ Desert Chica Ramblings said...

Dude where are the pics, I feel like I stalk your blog with no success!
Can't wait to see you guys!