Friday, May 30, 2008

What do I do now..

Okay so for the first time in..months I have some free time. Isabelle is fast asleep and Thomas is at a party.

I have free time.

What do I do?

Do I knit? Do I get some long over due work in? Do I work out with WiiFit (which is kicking my behind..and my avatar is chunky..boohoo) Do I read? Do I get some extra hours of sleep? Do I start on Isabelle's June quilt?

I've been sitting here for about an hour now contemplating what to do with my free time.. and feeling guilty because I haven't decided and this rare moment is slipping by..

Wise, experienced moms.. tell me will I always be paralyzed with options when these rare moments come up??

AH! Maybe I should wake Isabelle up, this whole free time thing is TOO MUCH PRESSURE!

1 comment:

Cynthia said...

I love this post. I have learned to plan spare time into my days. I will take it even if it means the laundry goes undone or we skip bathtime one night. I protect my spare time with a vengence and I know it is the secret to the peace I feel. I can share that peacefulness through my actions with my kids and I know it is more valuable to them than clean hair or laundered clothes. It took me the first five years of being a mom to figure that out. You are doing great! :)