Monday, November 10, 2008

Fun & Flirty Turned 30!?!

Years ago I planned on celebrating my 30th birthday in Vegas.
Booze, dancing, and lots of gambling..
and then my prayers were answered and we got pregnant.



So we celebrated my big 30 at Disneyland with Isabelle & my parents!
What a wonderful week!!
My parents got us rooms at the Paradise Pier Hotel inside the park! WOOHOO!!



Isabelle loved the parades and now waves ALL the time :o)
She even went on 1 ride all strapped in by herself!
Not a huge fan of the submarine ride or the very loud shows,
but all in all she had a blast!



I brought her Snow White costume with us for her to wear on her first day.
We decided that she is more of a Tinkerbell!
Guess what she's going to be next year :o)
Isa will be Tinker, I'll be Peter Pan (Thomas refused), and Thomas will be Hook.



On our last day we actually ran into Dennis Quaid.
Of course I was my dorkey self.
I always seem to do and or say something ridiculous when in the presence of a celeb,
and this was not an exception..



I'll post the pictures on to Flickr soon!
And we've started planning a trip to Walt Disney World next year!!!

2 comments:

Lexy said...

You are soo young!!!! Happy Birthday!

Jen Lee Reeves said...

Hooray!!! You're a woman after my own heart. A Disney birthday is perfect. Jordan is going to Disney for her third birthday (she got to go on her first as well) We're very excited to take her to the Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique to get her hair done like a princess!