Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Karen rocks!

My best friend from my crazy ASU days is the best! She's coming to visit us in Feb with her baby boy Quinn!! I know how hard it is to travel with a youngster, so it means all the much more that she's going to brave it!!! Thanks Karen! We love you soo much and can't wait to spend a weekend with you! ((Fingers crossed Annalee can make it too!)


And anyone else that would like to visit, PLEASE DO!
We have tons of room, great mountains to ski & snowboard on,
and I've refound my cooking mojo - so you'll eat well!!


Isa is on the mend, but still has a mean runny nose..
Not sure if she'll have a "8 month" photo,
but the Disney pics were taken super close to her birthday!
My folks are coming out this week to celebrate an early Thanksgiving.
So excited!! We're going to party like Pilgrims ;o)
All our traditional meals,"It's A Wonderful Life", and some Twilight Zone!!


I'm thinking of doing a non traditional meal on the actual turkey day
since it will just be the three of us..
Maybe a turkey & cranberry raviolis that I saw on Food Network..
or maybe a Shepard's pie... we'll see


Thomas wants me to dress the baby up as a turkey & take photos..
I told them there was only one turkey in this house and he was it!


Happy early Thanksgiving!

No comments: