Sunday, October 21, 2007

In my 5th month

This is me from this morning. And yes that is snow!

We had a mini snow storm.. it's all melted now.


So I'm starting my 2nd week of my 5th month!

I can't believe I only have 7 weeks

left of my 2nd trimester!


Things are going so quick.

Isabelle has been plenty active and popped out alot this week.

My belly button is super expanded! I've never so much of it before :-)


I have tons to get done today, but I will post more soon.
We are slightly changing the nursery..

I will post fabric swatches & inspiration pieces soon.

Red, white, and blue are still the main parts though...


4 comments:

The Kelly Green Rogue said...

you look great! I can't wait to see what you do with the nursery! :)

Amy said...

Super cute belly pix! Sooo excited that you guys are having a girl....FINALLY a girl amongst all these little boys :)

Julie said...

Yeah, another girl!! Congrats

Cynthia said...

I love the black and white picture of you. It's so peaceful and beautiful! You look so happy!