Saturday, October 27, 2007

Photocards


For a long time I have not held photocards in high regard. They seemed too "easy" and went against why I started my business. I love texture.. It's interesting though, now that I'm taking pictures all the time and trying new PS2 techniques almost every night, I have more appreciation for the the creation of photocards.



Utahans LOVE photocards. This is partly why BP hasn't been too embraced yet.. we're too pricey for this state. So.. I will be releasing a line of Photocards (save-the-dates, wedding invites, and baby announcements) at this Jan. Expo. We'll see... It's not any extra investment on my end, and I'm having a ball playing with PS2 and my new computer easel..



I've attached a "postage stamp" of Shilo.. The technique here was for me to learn how to do a scalloped border.. It's not perfect, but it was my first!

And if I can get "THE" picture of Thomas & I on our fall drive to Sundance this afternoon. Then you will receive a Thanksgiving photocard designed by moi...
because this year we are so truly thankful!




No comments: