Friday, November 2, 2007

Gala


Thomas & I are off tomorrow to Junior League's Black & White Night Gala. I am now an official SLC Junior League member and will soon be working on the Special Events committee.

We've been looking forward to this event all week! It's been awhile since we had a reason to dress up. And since I hate most of the maternity dresses for sale, I decided to sew my own. I did the pattern on the far right in a dark green stretch velvet. It is so comfy!!

And yesterday officially started my "birthday week"! I can't wait to get to Disneyland and enjoy my first baby shower :-)

Of course I'll post pics of the dress and trip later this week.

2 comments:

The Kelly Green Rogue said...

I bet it looks super cute! You should show us pics of the finished out fits!

Jenny Rodriguez said...

I will! I will be doing some more self portraits of us tonight before we leave :-)