Tuesday, November 13, 2007

One Day at a Time

Man it's hard to come back from a vacation! It was such a great break from the stress of the every day. My nesting is acting up and I'm SO eager to work on the nursery.

I have been asked to do another photo shoot! A Christmas shoot with some of the most adorable cherubs I have ever seen. I'm hoping that their mom will be up for some non traditional pics. I was thinking pics of them "making cookies".. flour and chocolate stained cheeks :-) We'll see..

And my amazing hubby received a raise! He is such a great engineer!!

I've posted alot of the pics from Disney & the CA shower on Flickr.

2 comments:

The Kelly Green Rogue said...

congrats on the photo shoot that's awesome! what camera did you get again?

I've been looking at your pics on Flickr too!

Cynthia said...

You are a very talented and creative person...I wonder if Isabelle will get that from you. Or maybe she will be more analytical like her daddy. Either way, she's got it made!