Tuesday, January 29, 2008

I Just Want to Bang on the Drum All Day

So I called into work yesterday and have released my last 3 shifts for subbing at the library. I will be going back in April, but I'm at the point in the pregnancy where everything hurts. Apparently I grunt alot too (according to Thomas) Right now bras are the worst enemy known and I'd give anything to not feel like my rib cage is splitting.

But of course you know what that means... the brides are rolling in. They are a quirky bunch. They can sniff out the weak gazelle! They always tackle me for work when I'm least inclined. And I found out today that I'm one of Envelopment's best accounts. My little business does better than alot of the retail stores. Sadly this had motivated me... NO!

Thomas and I are going on the hospital tour tomorrow. Apparently they have super comfy beds for the proud papa's and big screen tv's.. We shall see.. And I have decided to have a "walking epidural" for a number of reasons. I thought I'd be all about the drugs, but given some factors it seems like having some feeling "down there" might be the best situation for Isabelle & I.

And the basement is almost done.. almost.. But I still hate contractors.

No comments: