Monday, January 21, 2008

WTF?

Okay so I'm a tad blog happy today..

Catching up on the Rep. and Dem. polls.. and there is an article on why Chuck Norris doesn't think McCain is up to snuff.

Um, since when do must people care what the infomercial exercise equipment salesman thinks anyway?? Seriously! Do you? Does anyone??

Next week are we going to be covering why the Olsen twins think Clinton is just totally super??

Ugh... this country's media outlets are so sad sometimes..

P.S. And no I'm not voting for McCain.. there are things I do like about him, but he sold out a few months ago. Most likely going Dem this year, but who???? AND this is actually there first year I will have voted. The vomit in my mouth that W can take credit for has pushed me to get involved!

1 comment:

Lexy said...

LOVE the political rant!!

If you have $5 and Chuck Norris has $5 then Chuck has $10. In Ben's video game they have all kinds of dumb Chuck Norris jokes that aren't really funny but then again they kinda are....