Sunday, June 22, 2008

Blankets of Belief

First off let me start by saying that I don't believe in this war. Never have, never will.
I have no respect for W and don't think I ever will. And I am happily voting Demo this year.

With that said (and hopefully people will stop send me anti-demo emails..growl), I fully support our troops. And I try to do what I can to help them.

I've been a part of Soldiers' Angels for the past couple years and this year we are throwing a blanket drive.

Even if you don't sew, please consider joining us (you can always do the fleece tied blankets!)
Here is the info: Blankets of Belief

Even if you don't support the war, LIKE ME, consider sending some home spun love to our men and women that are not able to return home to their families.

Oh and do them some more good and vote OBAMA!

((stepping off soapbox))

*This message was endorsed and support by the one and only Isabelle

No comments: