Monday, June 23, 2008

Gymboree

We had our first Gymboree play date today. How much fun!! Isabelle just loved it! From the songs to the baby massage, this girl was in heaven. She squealed over "Criss Cross Applesauce". I think I will try to get some video footage of her and I doing it at home this weekend.

Needless to say if it makes her that happy, I signed up on the spot. Anything that gives her so much joy, is a "must" in my book!

The other mommies were super nice and welcoming!

And this is the first time that when I introduced Isabelle, I didn't mention her hand. It was a very freeing feeling to trust people and give them the chance to love her without the explanation. And of course they did - I mean really who couldn't just eat this little munchkin up??

1 comment:

Jen Lee Reeves said...

GO you!!!! Super big high five. I'm not sure I would have had the strength to do that when Jordan was that little. You rock!